Business is all about growing beyond our current zones. The environment that drives our business reach reflects a clear norm – You change or you are forced to change, in order to remain relevant and sustain success. The directive is clear. To grow up and to grow big, what matters is how well you are connected, locally to globally. It has been rightly said ..
- Golden Jubilee Congress at Istanbul a great success
- Congress theme 'Celebrate the Connect' visible in Letter & Spirit
- New Board of Directors for Year 2017 elected at the AGA.
- UFTAA Road-map 2017 to build on existing strengths and more
- UFTAA to continue playing leading role in Air & IATA related matters
- Bids invited for Congress - 2017
UFTAA supports IATA in important industry training programs focused on “Building the Future”. In a fast growing large service industry with over 3.5 Billion passengers being flown; over 60 million employed with aviation and many more pursuing their business and careers in the travel & tourism industry, UFTAA promotes training and upgrading skills as an important global need to manage the 100% growth estimated in the next 12 years.